Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Literary Cookies

A dedicated reader sent me this book excerpt just for night like this when I've stayed out too late singing karaoke listening to other people sing karaoke ..... OK, I sang one song, but I mostly listened. Anyway, for your literary pleasure: a cookie. Enjoy.


From Ceremony in Death by J. D. Robb, a writer who obviously knows her cookies. (J. D. Robb is a pseudonym used by Nora Roberts, but who really gives a shit as long as there are cookies, right?)

Who doesn't love cookies?

4 comments:

  1. OK, who doesn't love cookies? But aren't you supposed to be posting? Don't stuff yourself on cookies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the right cookies could compel me break my NaBloPoMo record.

      Delete
  2. Reminds me of that old saying "a cookie a day keeps the doctor away".

    ReplyDelete