Friday, September 13, 2013

Snorkel on down

I don't know what shows up for you when your kids send you messages on Facebook, but I see things like this.

http://www.amazon.com/Glow-N-Dark-Pussy-Snorkel/dp/B001D26Q16/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

My son Drake sent it. I'm not sure if he wants me to put it on his Christmas list or what. It's possible. Yes, that's just what I'll do. I hope they're available before December.

See, he's in college to become a national park ranger, and he told me he's taking a snorkeling class this semester. I guess I jumped to conclusions when I assumed he would be snorkeling in deep water. It would appear he's taking a class to learn a different kind of snorkeling.

The things they offer in college these days. Makes you shake your head, doesn't it? Lucky kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment