Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Funnies: When Mary Poppins shows up, goats scramble



I've been thinking about renting a goat. I know I've talked in the past about getting a boyfriend, but I've got a bunch of English ivy in my front yard that I'd like to replace with perennial flowers. I can either break my back pulling it up every two weeks for the rest of my life, or I can get a goat. I'm leaning toward the goat. One that's recently weaned a kid and can still be milked would be even better. Feta!

I see no downside other than that I'll have poop from one more animal to clean up.

Anybody ever rented a goat? What was your experience? Anybody have a small, lactating urban goat I can rent?

2 comments:

  1. Rent? You shoukd become a goat owner. All that cheese and lawn care would be yours, and yiu ciukd make money on the side renting the goat out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally should become a goat owner, but I'm not sure what I would do with it in the winter. Poor thing would have to be potty trained and live in the garage.

      Delete