Saturday, December 17, 2011

Occupy Scrooge

Several people have complained about my sudden dearth of posts here. I'm a bad blogger. I admit it. I really suck. Scrooge! and the holidays (and the resulting parties and parties and parties) have taken over my life. I am working on several new posts that I'll finish and post right after the show closes tomorrow ... next week when I'll have more time probably after Christmas, but who knows? Dolores is an inconsistent muse, and she really does want me to post photos of my new underwear soon.

Since many of you reading here can't come and see me in Scrooge!, I want to direct your attention to a cool Scrooge-ish video produced by a theater friend. The cast is made up of other talented local theater friends who worked for food. Enjoy it. Occupy Scrooge.

No comments:

Post a Comment