Thursday, November 2, 2017

Day 2: Face it

via GIPHY

Just saw this on Facebook: "I'm going to upgrade my resting bitch face to resting cunt face." So if I ever mention that you have a badass case of cunt face, Girlfriend, you just take that as the compliment it is.

Let me get you started by positing this theory: If Kevin Spacey had thrown himself on a 14-year-old girl in his drunken 26-year-old passion, House of Cards would still be rolling right along. Know how I know? Because there's an orange butt-faced man who sits in the Oval Office on the days he's not playing golf who was accused of doing worse to a 13-year-old girl and a bunch of other women, and so far, production of his presidential reality show hasn't been halted. Roman Polanski. Woody Allen. Bill Cosby. I'll bet Hollywood insiders could name dozens of men who have reputations for harassing and assaulting girls and women.

But Kevin Spacey allegedly got on top of a boy. Even in Hollywood a man can't do that.

I'm putting on my resting cunt face .... with super glue.

via GIPHY




3 comments: