Friday, November 16, 2018

Dating: Reasons 396-398: Day 16




You didn't really think I was going to write about dating, did you? Here are numbers 396-398 of the reasons I don't date. 



396. I don't want to worry about farts -- mine or his. Also, the bathroom. I don't want to share my bathroom. At. All. At least farts are kind of funny. Poop. Nope.

And then there's this happy couple. She found out he had been cheating on her for months before their wedding, while they were dating .... and she found out the night before. Of course the cunt helpful homewrecker he was cheating with sent the happy bride their texts, but he still has no excuse. She read the texts instead of her vows at their wedding the next day. Never would have happened if she'd stayed off Tinder.

397. I don't need to become any more cynical than I already am.

And then there's this guy who knows what he wants and won't settle for less. Misogynist dog turd. 



398. I don't meet the criteria. Thank you, Baby Jesus.

So far, even after lots of conversations about the topic, I've come up with hundreds of reasons not to date, and not a single reason why I should. I do like swiping on Tinder for other people though.


No comments:

Post a Comment