Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Voting for a dead pimp: Day 7


Photo credit: MSN News (see link to article below)


Way to go Nevada? It's not enough a significant number of people voted for a notorious reality-TV pimp, but they also voted for an old dead pimp who partied himself to death. Proving once again all it takes for some people is that the candidate is male, old and white -- not necessarily in that order and not necessarily still breathing.

These are the people who are electing our federal legislators too. Scary stupid. Scary obtuse. Scary and I don't want these voters to decide who runs this country, but I don't know how we're going to stop it without a complete overhaul of a corrupt system that those in power certainly don't want and won't let happen.

I saw some graffiti today on my way home that said, "Eat the rich." How about some Nevada voters for dessert?


2 comments:

  1. Holy shit. When I first learned about this, I thought it had to be a joke. Why is there a dead person on the ballot? He should have been removed to save the idiots from themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could explain politics in this country. It's like a bad Chevy Chase movie.

      Delete