Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Is that a pickle in your pocket or ......?

Wordless Wednesday .... for those nights when you I you I drag your my ass in from karaoke at 2:41 am, open a bag of chips, and think, Oh, shit. What the fuck am I going to write about tonight? Because I was going to write about dating and how I'm probably not going to find any action at karaoke because look! Here's who's available, but there was nobody to write about ....  and was that guy I was dancing with wearing a wedding ring? And if not, how hard is it to take off a ring? I'll bet he has a ring in his pocket .... And otherwise, nobody in that bar looked like a dating post tonight. Hmmmmm. I think I'll post ..... this! Because every clever thing I could say about the trouser expander has probably already been said.

Do men really think women are attracted to them by the size of the bulge in their pants? Most of us wear underwire bras with extra padding on the sides, so really? You think you can fool us with a blow up penis? Pump up something else .... like your bank account or your wine cellar or your knowledge of literature ....

Does this count for Wordless Wednesday or did I totally blow it tonight? (No pun intended.)




Expand your package at my good friend Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment